Tuesday, November 10, 2015

2015 Bowman Chrome Baseball


I'm not a big fan of Bowman is any of it's forms. I'm not a prospector, but it's not the inclusion of prospects that makes me dislike this product or any of the other Bowman products.  It's Topps' numbering system for the set.  I understand that Topps probably has to seperate out the prospects due to it's contract with the MLB and what constitutes a rookie, yada, yada, yada.  

But Bowman Chrome is a set that just seems pointless.  I mean Topps already puts Chrome cards in the regular Bowman set.  As a matter of fact they look just like these cards, with a few minor differences.  But I do like to pick up a few packs of new stuff, not that this is new anymore.  

Four whole cards in the pack I scanned all the backs.  Let's see who I got.





My insert in the pack was this Prospect Profiles, I had to look that up since the set title isn't anywhere on the card.  These are mini tall boys in the cut.  They're 3 inches high but only about 2/3 of the width of regular card.  Robert's been in the Cincinnati farm system since 2012 and was promoted to AAA this year. Who knows maybe he'll get a call next year.



No comments: