Wednesday, February 03, 2016

2016 Topps Garbage Pail Kids - American as Apple Pie in Your Face!


Another year another Garbage Pail Kids set.  This one has a really long title.  I must be behind because I'm not sure when Topps just started printing the card numbers on the back.  There are a ton of sub-sets and parallels to chase.  I got 3 base cards 84 cards to the set, 42 a and b cards.  The backs just have the set the card belongs too in a gigantic font, I guess that's one way to fill up the back as easily as possible.  You can see the full checklist here.






First sub set is this America's Pastimes.


Then there's the U.S> Summer Olym-Picks


The American Icon set


The Americana Devolved set...


American Inventor set...

America Swept Under the Rug set...


So out of the pack I got three cards for the base set, 6 insert set cards and this one color border parallel.  According to the wrapper this is suppose to be the Pee parallel (1:4) ewwww.  I think it's also retail exclusive.


No comments: