Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2015 Topps Mini Chrome Football

Stopped in to the old LCS after Sunday football.  Figure I'd pick up a couple packs of what's new to share here.  First up is Mini Chrome Football.  Just like regular Chrome you get 4 cards per pack, lots of parallels and one auto per box.  You also get one rookie per pack.






I lucked out and got a second rookie card in the pack and this one is the box hit. Too bad it's an undrafted guy who's been bouncing around practice squads and currently doesn't have a team.  Sad to say this might not be the best card in the box, but an auto is an auto.  Also Topps' sell sheet for this product stated all rookie autos would be on card, that clearly is not the case from what I've seen.


3 comments:

JediJeff said...

Hold on - Topps lied? Stop the presses.

cynicalbuddha said...

Yeah go figure. Here's something interesting though. Every checklist I find only has the set going up to 200. Titus' card in 203!! Mmmmm. The plot thickens

madding said...

Hmm, I guess I need to find a pack of this stuff since Mariota is on the wrapper.