Sunday, October 28, 2012

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Retail Packs


Some of the last packs I bought in America were retail packs of this year's Gypsy Queen.  I'm not sure if I'm the only one out there who does this but I'm much more likely to buy retail packs from products that "guarantee" a mini.  Pack #1 gives me a mini Albert Pujols which is his first mini in the Angels uniform.  

Pack #1
Besides the mini in each pack, being able to pull base cards for Mike Schmidt and Carl Yastrzemski again are another advantage to this series of cards.

Pack #2

And for in Pack #3 we find...only four cards?  Have I been short changed?

Pack #3

Nope, the Card Gods have shined on me and given me a Ryan Zimmerman relic!  When I see "Zimmerman" and "Nationals" together on a card  I'm hoping it's a Jordan Zimmerman relic but I'll happily settle for Zim.  And is that the best Nationals fans can do for a nickname for him?

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen #GQMR-RZ Ryan Zimmerman Jersey Relic

No comments: