Friday, November 21, 2014

2014 Topps Update Jumbo Hobby Pack

A big old handful of this years update from a 50 card jumbo pack.

First up is the pack hit, I guess, and base card example of Jason Giambi.  This is Jason's photo variation.



The rest of the base.


The parallel inserts.



I'm unclear to why Topps decided to change all their card labeling systems for Update and moved from basic numbering to lettering, on all their inserts.

An Ironman Fond Farewell.

89  Die Cut Mini - also no lettered not numbered.


My favorite insert in the set.


3 comments:

JediJeff said...

"I'm unclear to why Topps decided to change all their card labeling systems for Update and moved from basic numbering to lettering, on all their inserts."

Cuz Topps just doesn't communicate well within their company. Flip over some of those cards and check out the 3 locations the card numbers appear. Quality control my butt.

Justin McLeod said...

Interested in acquiring a few of the base cards here. Ross, Logan, Colvin... if you're willing to trade, shoot me an email. jcm731@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a freakin' fantastic pack.