Sunday, August 02, 2009

1995 Score Baseball

It's a Saturday morning, my wife is still asleep, and I got the itch to open some packs. Several weeks ago I bought a bunch of random packs so I pulled one out of the bag to open. This is the 1995 Score Baseball set. There are 605 cards in the set.

#62 Rich Rowland, #27 Scott Erickson

A Giant and a Dodger together -- how about that? #287 Garey Ingram, #282 Rikkert Faneyte


#162 Mark McLemore, #73 Don Slaught -- they both have great in-action expressions on their faces.

#93 Jacob Brumfield, #127 Mike Lansing


#184 Greg Myers, #187 Robb Nen


#33 Mike Greenwell


#260 Todd Benzinger

Here is an example of the card backs. Pretty nice backs with stats and a short write-up. The little one is in high school now. I wonder if he plays ball. This set was produced during my collecting hiatus. It was nice to see what the cards look like. They're pretty nice.

3 comments:

skoormit said...

More proof that you can do full size set without posed studio shots.

The Baseball Card Snob said...

Never a fan of the green and cream borders.

Dan said...

Who was your gold rush parallel?