Friday, August 07, 2009

2009 Topps Chrome Baseball

Stupid me, I threw out the wrapper and took the trash out before getting a scan. This is going to screw up the whole beautiful rhythm thing we got going here.

Oh well. At least I'm the first one to post 2009 Topps Chrome Baseball, which just came out earlier this week.

#96 Justin Masterson

#135 Chipper Jones


#126 Hanley Ramirez blue refractor #'d 179/199

#196 Colby Rasmus

Not a bad pack. The Hanley refractor is pretty sweet, and was the best card I pulled out of the 3 packs from the card shop. I like Chrome this year, and it looks like all autos are on-card this year. There's more of this in my future.

Sorry for messing up the continuity dudes.

3 comments:

madding said...

Nice. Any pack with Colby in it is great in my book.

Anonymous said...

I forgot what I was gonna say, but the Word Verification is "racks", so does it even matter. Cool Hanley.

The Baseball Card Snob said...

I don't collect this set, but love those blue cards.