Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More 2009 Topps Chrome Hobby


These are my first two Chrome packs of the year and come from Al's Sports Cards in Topeka.

If I could do a little industrial espionage I would love to see what the price points are for Topps to make Chrome cards...specifically the X-Fractor versions. Does it really cost nearly double to make a chorme card versus a standard card?

Pack #1


#177 James McDonald Rookie Card


#W38 Cheng-Ming Peng
Outfielder for Chinese Taipei

#38 Tim Hudson

#31 Kevin Youkilis

I think I'm voting for this to be my favorite card of 2009. I think I might try to put together a master set of this card...watch out Youk fans...

Pack #2

#161 Rick Ankiel

#84 Alex Rios Refractor

#213 Andrew McCutchen Rookie Card

#163 Robinson Cano

Alas, no X-Fractor.

No comments: