Friday, December 24, 2010

2010 Donruss Elite Hobby Football

I picked up a pack of 2010 Donruss Elite Football. Not huge into Donruss Elite because I just feel that you never really get your bang for your buck. These packs only come with 5 cards. They are always very shiny cards. I saw a few packs busted so i'm hoping maybe we can pull something nice out of this one. 

Front of the pack shows Tim Tebow. I'm wishing him lots of luck in the nfl!

#99- Clinton Portis.

#57- Visanthe Shiancoe.

#15- Steve Smith.

#69- Jerricho Cotchery.

#92- Carnell "Cadillac" Williams.

Another poor pack that i've opened on this site. Sorry about the boring read. I'm actually now out of packs so i'll have to go out and find some new ones for you all. All of these cards are very shiny with the red and silver foil card stock which looks kinda cool. We didn't pull anything nice today though. I guess the Williams card is the best of the bunch. No rookies which is always a let down to me. But we tried! 

No comments: