Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2015 Topps Spring Fever Promo Pack

Well Topps definitely didn't break the bank on pack printing.  These packs were given away as a promotion for buying Topps products. The packs were suppose to be available from Feb. 12, 2015, to about Feb 17th, but I know that I can still find packs from last years promotion and the year before that.  It's odd that Topps doesn't have any printing on the pack at all to denote what's inside. There are a nice selection of possible autographs available, but those are few and far between.  The design is pretty similar to the last couple years.  I do like that they have different backgrounds for the cactus league and the grapefruit league.  You get 5 cards per pack, 50 base cards in the set and there are 30 autos. Here are the 5 I got...












5 comments:

Twitch said...

Rizzo AND Sale?! Rad. :D

flywheels said...

Ugh. Seeing Heyward in anything other than a Braves uni still looks odd!

madding said...

The is the first time in my life that I can say that I need a Jason Heyward card.

Todd Uncommon said...

These cards are kind of cute, I guess, though I think they look like they should be given away at a Denny's.

"Pick up an Anthony Rizzo with your Moons over Your Hammy!"

Unknown said...

These are so classical. thank you for sharing and let me know more the great collective cards.