Saturday, June 13, 2009

2008 Donruss Sports Legends Hobby

Somehow, there isn't already a pack of this posted here, at least not that I could find.

Yesterday I swung by the best hobby shop near my house (Sports Card Depot) and picked up an assortment of hobby packs. This seems to have become my Friday ritual, and I plan on keeping it up. This was the ONLY pack of Sports Legends I purchased.

There's somethin good in this pack, so stick with me here.

#54 Bill Gadsby
. Sweet sweater dude!
#79 Jeanette "Black Widow" Lee. The Mojo Hand was commenting the other day on just how attractive Ms. Lee is. No arguments here.
#21 Troy Aikman
#CLP-21 Marion Jones Collegiate Legends Patch Auto 150/246. When I first pulled this from the pack, I saw the UNC logo, and the "M" in Marion followed by the "J" in Jones, and for a second thought that I had a Jordan auto in my hands. Turns out it was just another suspected cheater. Still a very nice patch auto though.
#63 Pete Rose. Mr. Coverboy himself.
#88 Jim Taylor
Th-Th-Th-Th-That's All Folks!

No comments: