Thursday, June 11, 2009

2009 Donruss Elite Football

I got to go to Columbus yesterday, hit the card shop and saw a fresh box of these sitting on the counter. So of course I had to get one... Let's see what's inside!
#100 Chris Cooley
#58 Randy Moss
Pack searching deterrent with which one day I will collect enough of to build myself a house

#83 Frank Gore
#40 Andre Johnson
And the hit of the pack...

#183 Ramses Barden Gold Status Rookie Autograph #'d 2/24 (die-cut no less)
When I pulled this, the first words out of my mouth were, "Wow! I just pulled a really good card of a guy I've never heard of!" Does anybody know much of anything about this guy? Honestly, though, I think this is a really cool card, regardless of the player.

Well, there you go! Some new football interspersed with your oddball 80's products. Later I will have some more new football (as I was on a bit of a football kick, I guess) for your enjoyment!

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

Ramses is a 3rd round pick out of Cal Poly... meh...

beardy said...

and he's a fucking giant of a man. largest hands in the draft. i was hoping the ravens would snag him... they could use a big WR.

Captain Canuck said...

the Ravens could use a lot of everything...