Saturday, June 27, 2009

2009 Playoff Prestige 2009 Retail Value Pack

Alec ripped a pack of the Hobby version of this and so here is the "Value Pack" Retail version...going in I have no really interest in this set other than just the experience of trying something new.

The design is sort of ho-hum in my opinion and my go-to blogger on the topic of football cards (Gellman of Sports Cards Uncensored) didn't really like it either.

#34 Calvin Johnson

#11 Marshawn Lynch

#91 Antonio Bryant

#49 Larry Johnson

#106 Andrew Smith Rookie

#4 Tim Hightower

#62 Marques Colston

#20 Carson Palmer

#38 Greg Jennings

#95 LenDale White

Dummy

#117 Brooks Foster Rookie

#53 Ted Ginn Jr.

#31 Jay Culter

#74 Brian Westbrook

#88 Marc Bulger

#46 David Garrard

1 comment:

Alec said...

I gotta say, I'm really liking the picture you use for dummy cards. Brightens up a saddening part of the pack