Tuesday, May 10, 2016

2013-14 Upper Deck SP Game Used

So as it stands right now in the NHL playoffs, we have game 7s set for the Western Conference series, while the Lightning wait and see if the Pen/Caps series ends tonight or goes to a game 7. Random decided to have a pack of hockey posted today - SP Game Used.


This is a hit per pack product, if you can't read it on the wrapper. Ovie on the cover. Five cards per pack, and you can find some decent items within.


All the higher end UD hockey releases have the same basic design - shopped player on a white background with some flashy design behind it. Foil UD logo, player name, position and team name. But you aren't buying this for the base.


Old time hockey!!!! That is what a Sabres sweater looks like, Buffalo.


I am not sure if this card design looks good with any team's colors.


I also don't know why the Jets got the city name on the front, but other teams seem to get their team name.


Ok - maybe the Kings sweaters work with the design.

If you counted, that's 5 and no hit. Just like the last time I ripped this, I got a bonus card in the Gretzky. Here's my hit.


Not too shabby. Decent rookie autograph pull. I can't recall if I traded or sold this. I just know that it was something that didn't fit my collection.

No comments: