Thursday, August 29, 2013

2011 Topps Chrome Football Retail

Greetings!

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the big Labor Day weekend.  Good for you folks who have Friday off.

Here's another pack from the restocked Target $1.59 bin...another one of those "I can't believe this isn't on the site yet" packs...it's 2011 Topps Chrome Football!


Standard Chrome release, with all the shiny chrome-ness.  Here's what was in the pack:


#113 - Dontay Moch (RC)
#171 - Marvin Austin (RC)

Since I don't follow football all that closely, I have no idea who Moch is.  I think I've heard of Marvin Austin.  Point is, unless you're a big name rookie, I wouldn't know you and wouldn't know if your card is of any value.



#BCR-23 - A.J. Green (RC)
#220 - Adrian Peterson

OK, now we're talking...a nice Bowman insert and you can't go wrong with Peterson.  Here are the backs:


Well, that's the pack.  It was certainly Bengal-centric (is there a blog out there that has used the term Bengal-centric?), but I don't think I did too bad.  Enjoy the long weekend everyone...thanks for reading!

No comments: