Monday, August 19, 2013

2012 Panini Phineas and Ferb Stickers


I love watching Phineas and Ferb. There, I said it. I think it is one of the funniest and most cleverly-written cartoons on TV today. That's just me. Lucky for me, Panini inked a deal with Disney to make stickers!

Sticker #53 - Doofensmirtz and one of his inventions. Doof is so bad, he's kinda cool. He is the evil scientist anyone would love to have as the weird neighbor down the street.


Sticker #7 - Phineas doing homework. What is up with the fade hair cut on his triangle head?


Sticker #57 - Doof and Perry. They are something akin to a modern day version of Abbott and Costello. Those of you too young to have a clue what I'm talking about can search them out on YouTube.


Sticker #59 Doof singing. Doof's songs always make me smile. My favorite by far is "Charmed Life." Baby, I'm the Bourgeoisie!


Sticker #26 - Ferb dons railroad engineer's garb. Ferb hardly says anything in each episode. In fact, he usually only has one line in each one. He's like the goofy brother you almost never wanted, but got stuck with anyway.


Sticker #64 - Some kind of creepy crawly thing. You never know what the boys will encounter during their summertime adventures.


Sticker #126 - Phineas in a chair on an invention. What's so weird about that?


What is weird are the backs. They have copyright info and the P&F logo repeated. Well, there is the sticker number, too, but it just seems like there should be more.

No comments: