Monday, February 22, 2010

1996 Pinnacle Series 2

I picked up a hobby box of 1996 Pinnacle Series 2 at a card show recently. I'm posting the full break on my blog and here is an arbitrarily selected pack from the box.

205 - Tony Gwynn (A Hall of Famer)

222 - Lee Smith (A should-be Hall of Famer)

298 - Troy Percival

230 - Tom Glavine (A will-be Hall of Famer. I'm not sure what the story is with all the posed shots. None of these guys had been traded recently.)

264 - Reggie Sanders Hardball Heroes

319 - Carlos Perez

340 - Kent Mercker (I like horizontal cards. I don't like abbreviated names.)

386 - Chan Ho Park Rookie (Rookies are designated by having their name in red lettering instead of the usual black.)

322 - Mike Piazza .300 Series (Another will-be Hall of Famer)

358 - Mike Bordick

I'll be posting the box over the next week or so at Cards on Cards. All of the non-Cardinals will be available for trade or claiming by those that I've traded with in the past, so feel free to drop me a line.

No comments: