Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2009 Topps National Chicle Retail Pack


2009 Topps National Chicle Retail Pack. Somehow these were in the Power Pack bucket with $1.59 stamped on the backs at Target yesterday. Normally, I think they go for $1.99. At any rate...6 cards per pack. Short Prints come 1:6, Youngsters of the Gridiron 1:4, Stars of the Gridiron 1:6, Greats of the Gridiron 1:24, Greatest Thrills 1:12, Era Icons 1:3. You can also pull autographs and relic cards at a much lower print run. The base cards have mini parallels with multiple backs as well.

C180 Aaron Rodgers


C105 Ben Roethlisberger Mini National Chicle Back


C170 Calvin Johnson


C150 Frank Gore


C179 Brandon Marshall


YG-16 Matt Ryan Youngsters Of The Gridiron


I'm not sure if the "art" card slash "retro" card thing has played itself out yet. I will say that the balance of quality in these paintings is huge. There are some that are really good, but there are also some that without the name, you would not know who they are. I do like the product. I think I will get more if I have the chance

No comments: