Thursday, February 11, 2010

2007-08 Upper Deck First Edition Basketball

I picked this up for 50 cents at a card show recently. I'm not sure there's much else to say except that I like being able to buy a pack of anything for 50 cents and get 10 cards out of it.

18 - Hakim Warrick (This probably sounds a little ridiculous, but I think I actually like the First Edition design better than the regular base set. This looks very clean. I actually can't stand the baseball First Edition design from this year, oddly enough. I hate the fake gold coloring.)

56 - Brad Miller (Brad Miller is really obnoxious.)

51 - Amare Stoudemire (Ditto for Amare Stoudemire. He's the Kanye West of NBA players as far as I'm concerned. He was hyped and pretty talented for awhile there, but now look at him...)

89 - Allan Ray (I'm pretty sure I've made the Allan Ray/Ray Allen joke here before.)

141 - Charlie Villanueva (Who is that team that Villanueva is playing against? They look oddly familiar...)

165 - Andray Blatche

106 - Andre Miller (Dre has had some amazing moments for the Blazers this season, especially including his 52 point game recently. I need to find a Blazers card of his someday soon.)

166 - Caron Butler

BG-CP - Chris Paul Behind the Glass (This looks a little busy...)

203 - Al Horford Star Rookies (Here's my token Hawks card. I like the Hawks, but not their PA announcer. Is that a weird thing to single out?)

No comments: