Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 Topps Series 2 Walmart Retail Version


This is the first I've seen of Series 2 and so I picked up a few packs.

I guess I never realized that these 2020 inserts are almost like the Sportsflix cards of the past. They are the nicest inserts I've seen from this year's set and while I think the base set is shit I will make a go at collecting these inserts.

#T4 David Price 2020


This is a pretty nice photo to "waste" on a checklist card.

#637 Babe Ruth/Lou Gehrig Checklist

If I've got this right the blue backs are from the Walmart set and the red backs are from the Target packs.

1951 Topps Blue Back #28 Chipper Jones


And the rest:

#624 Carlos Beltran
#544 Kevin Kouzmanoff
#395 Jenrry Mejia [Rookie Card]
#417 Dallas Braden
#472 Toronto Blue Jays Team Leaders
#564 Houston Astros Team Leaders
#507 Francisco Rodriguez
#628 Ross Detwiler
#356 Anaheim Angels Team Leaders

2 comments:

John Bateman said...

I like the design at first on 2010 Topps but after seeing most of the cards there is a sort of redunacy to them

RoofGod said...

Love the train on that Astros's card.