Monday, November 22, 2010

1993 Topps Stadium Club Series 2 Baseball

I'm back w/ some junk wax to rip!  This time I've got a pack of 1993 Topps Stadium Club Series 2 that I got in a lot of boxes the other day.  In typical Stadium Club fashion the photography on the majority of the cards is action packed, though the design may be lacking a bit.

I should also mention that I'm giving away all of the cards out of this box (and another box) away for free!  Hop over to my blog to see all the details.

Photobucket

It's been awhile since I've opened a pack of cards sealed like this.  It's not shown on the pack, but one of the draws supposedly with 1993 Stadium Club was the inclusion of cards for both the Marlins and Rockies...woo.

Photobucket
Rusty Meacham

Photobucket
Glenn Davis

Photobucket
Andy Van Slyke
I got to watch Andy a lot in the post season growing up since it seemed like the Pirates and Braves faced off each other every year!  I've seen plenty of cards of players sliding into base, but I think this is a first for me.  I'm assuming that's the third base coach helping him up.

Photobucket
Jesse Levis

Photobucket
John Valentin

Photobucket
Howard Johnson
I saw several cards in the box that had the foil misprinted on the cards such as this one.

Photobucket
Mike Christopher

Photobucket
Chuck Knoblauch

Photobucket
Randy Knorr

Photobucket
Alex Cole
Love the flying dirt!

Photobucket
Chuck Carr
Fans in Miami must have been starved for baseball if someone wanted this guy's autograph!

Photobucket
Ryne Sandberg - Members Choice

Photobucket
Joe Vitiello

Bob Tewksbury
It took me forever as a kid to learn how to pronounce this guy's last name!

No comments: