Thursday, May 27, 2010

1991 Collegiate Collection Florida State University

Get your tomahawk chop started....today I got a box..yes an entire box of 1991 Collegiate Collection FSU Seminoles 1st Edition (was there a 2nd edition?). 8 cards per pack 36 packs per box. I'm hoping to complete the set for my Noles collection.

Here is the first dadgum' pack for your enjoyment.

The obligatory wrapper shot





















     
#191 Gene McDowell



















#125 Bill Cappleman



















#190 Duane Carrell


















Its not a Seminole set if it ain't got Bobby!
#70 Bobby Bowden 


















#171 James Harris


















#51 Ronald Lewis (Interesting his was the only card in the pack that listed stats on the back, everything else was a short bio)


















#116 Gary Schull (My first basketball card since 1994)


















#71 David Palmer


















I wish I could tell you how close I am going to get with this box but unfortunately there is nothing of a check list or anything indicating how many dadgum cards are in this set. 

Thanks for reading.
Go Noles!

1 comment:

Jonathan @ RGB Cards said...

How disappointing that you didn't pull a Burt Reynolds relic card. Maybe a piece of his mustache comb?